Thursday, May 3, 2007

For all of you wanting to see the boy

Some recent pictures of Z...





Love those cheeks!

Let's see how long I can keep this up. It will probably not be a daily blog, just FYI, so don't expect daily postings, but I'll try to keep it fresh as often as possible!

4 comments:

The Picture Taker said...

He is SO freakn' cute!!! OMG!!! You guys need to make more little tikes!

Erin said...

So I totally don't really get this whole "blog" thing....had to ask Jeremy what it was! I LOVE Zach....especially in his NIKE shirt! Can't wait to spend all weekend with him......Auntie Sissy

stephanie said...

what an absolute doll!! i love it! this is a great idea for sharing. we loved hanging with you guys in sea-town. steph

Anonymous said...

I think I did this right. The pictures of Zach are great. I miss him. Wow! has he grown. I hope you come to Butte soon. Hi to mom, Erika and dad,
Adam. Marlene and all