Saturday, March 14, 2009

Montana

Here are some pictures from our time in Butte this past week.  We had a lot of fun together, remembering my grandfather, and especially seeing Zach interact with Malia and Maya.  

A picture that basically shows the excitement Zach had for sharing a bath with the girls.  He's not used to this stuff!

Malia and Zach took turns taking pictures throughout the time in MT.  Here's a shot of Zach by Malia.
Another from Malia.  
A boy, his gummy worm ("I like it") and a car.  What more is needed?
Zach, Dad and Malia clowning around in the morning.
Probably another Malia shot of Zach...
A very serious shot of Z in Great Grandpa Cliff's kitchen.  

We had a lovely time together as a family in Butte saying goodbye to Grandpa Cliff.  I adore these pictures because they capture some fabulous shots of Zach, as well as the home I came to know so well that was my grandparents.  

No comments: