Following are a bunch of new posts - we've been a bit behind in posting. Now that I'm on bedrest with the twins, though, I'll have more time for this, at least until the girls arrive (I was put on bedrest last Wednesday due to contractions, etc.). A lot has still been going on with us - Adam had arthriscopic knee surgery last Thursday (thanks to my folks for coming out to help us out), we're getting ready for the twins arrival around the house, and enjoying the warm weather. Adam is recovering nicely, although now is taking on all of the household and Zach responsibilities due to my being laid up. If we get to 35 weeks (I'm at 33 weeks tomorrow), things will relax a bit with my status. Good news is that the girls are doing great - baby A is in the 72nd percentile for growth and B is in the 78th. We grow large babies.
To start off, here are some shots of Zach's spikes, courtesy of Dad's hair washing. Zach loves it.
No comments:
Post a Comment