Thursday, July 1, 2010

End of June

Zach saw his first movie in the theater this past weekend - Toy Story 3! Z did great - sat thru the whole movie and had a blast. Here's the proof, complete with the "kids meal"!!

Our friends, James and Kristin, came over with their two kids for dinner also this past weekend. It's fun because their kids are about 6 weeks older than both Zach and the girls! We had fun catching up with them. Here's Noah and Zach right before we bid them goodbye...

And what a position I found C in! She had gotten herself sitting on the box (I think from the downward facing dog position) - sadly, she fell shortly after this shot! Never fear, she's fine. I should mention she's been crawling as of Monday and it's so sweet to watch the girls follow one another.

No comments: