A homemade IronMan costume
Noelle
A ship crafted by Zach. He got a Lego magazine in the mail, and there are pictures that you can send into the magazine to be featured in it. He got right on it and made this in a matter of minutes. I'll need to send it in...
On a sad note, I believe I've deleted all of Zach's 5th birthday, birthday party, and snow day pictures. The pictures got uploaded, I hit the "delete originals" button, and then iPhoto crashed. Not cool. So there will not be pictures to post -- I will tell you that Zach had an awesome 5th birthday, was super spoiled by all of his family and friends, had about 10 kids to Math & Stuff for a Lego birthday party, his first off-site, all-friends birthday party. What a fun time it was, complete with an IronMan cake. The girls got into it, too! And I mentioned snow -- Seattle got it's one (hopefully) snow storm last week, which turned the City into a crazy place! We made it around just fine in our studded-snow-tire-van, but many others didn't. Zach and Adam made a great snowman as well as a tye-fighter with snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment