Sunday, May 13, 2012

Spring happenings

What a spring!  The kids are growing up, as evidenced below.  Everyone is getting bigger, the girls are potty trained, and Zach lost his first tooth yesterday!  I should clarify:  first tooth to come out when it's supposed to!  We've had a fun few months, ending with a great visit with Grandma Marva.  Zach and I leave for Lego Land this week for a few days - stay tuned for a recap once we return.

Girls eating in the buff, watching a movie:

Noelle's daddy-date to Baskin-Robbins

Corinne's daddy date to a coffee shop, complete with a decaf latte!
 C at the park (the other kids were there, too - just no phone pics of them)


 Fun with G Marv
 Zach's Mother's Tea that Grandma Marva and I got to go to
The girls were treated to a few new tee shirts from Grandma Marva:  here they are sporting princess shirts, thank goodness there were two of them at Target!
I had to capture this:  one of the girls' favorite activities is to change each other's "diapers" - even though they are no longer in them!  This picture will probably reappear to a future husband or something...

Everyone, including Grandma Marva, got chalk-traced outside.  It looks like a war zone out there.
And we end with this:  Zach's missing tooth!  We knew it was loose, but yesterday it came out - while playing with a plastic tube, shouting through it.  He took the loss like a champ, and the Tooth Fairy made a visit, too!

No comments: